The Hafco T-20 thicknesser is a heavy duty machine with very substantial cast iron body and heavy gauge sheet steel base.
The cast iron thicknessing table, which has a polished surface for reduced vibration and improved quality of cut, is supported on solid pillars at each corner and has extension rollers both front and back for improved timber support. The three knife cutter block gives a clean finish on the timber, and adjustment to the cutter knives is easily made by removing the top waste guard.
Steel rollers with ribbing ensure positive drive on the timber through the machine at a rate of 16 or 20 fpm via two speed gearbox, the feed roller pressure can be adjusted with the four adjusters on the top of the machine. The depth of cut is set by means of the cranked handle on the side using the setting scale positioned on the in-feed side or digital readout. Power is provided by a 2250W / 3hp 240V induction motor, housed within the base and transmitting power to the cutter block via a twin pulley vee belt drive system.
- Suits professional workshop
- Heavy cast iron machine
- 4 x HSS blades pre-set in cutter head with quick action blade change
- Cutting speed 5000 rpm
- 2 speed feed rollers with pressure adjustment
- 125mm dust chute
- Digital Height Gauge (Includes LR44 battery)
- Industrial contactor switch with overload protection
- Anti kick back fingers
- Table locking handles lock both left & right
- Heavy duty four post design with protective concertina covers
- Quality Taiwanese Manufacture
Dimensions: L 75cm W 95cm H 109cm